[Table of Contents]

arsclist apolgy

I would like to apologise for my posting about our Christchurch
studio....not sure how that happened.  Also, I have posted 3 letters to the
arclist which are identical but I was unsure if they had been received as
they contain 2 attachments of photos.  I will make sure this does not happen
again.  Thanking you.

Marie O'Connell
from the author of the post.