[Table of Contents]

arsclist Query: grant sources for incipient archives

Dear list,

I was quite pleased to attend my first ARSC meeting in Santa Barbara and
learn what you all are doing.

I am wondering if you could point me in the direction of potential grant
sources for a classical music institution sitting on a pile of concert tapes
it doesn't know what to do with. I have looked at the ARSClist archives back
through 2001 and found the NARAS grant program on grammy.com. Any other
leads would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mark DeWitt

from the author of the post.