[Table of Contents]

arsclist LP sleeves suppliers

I am currently looking for polyethylene LP sleeves providers. So far, we have
found only one retailer in France, and his sleeves have square corners, whereas
I would rather use half-circular ones that would fit the discs and thus be much
easier to put inside the card sleeve. Do you know any provider anywhere in the
world ?

Thank you for your help (and sorry for my poor English).

Alain Carou
Bibliothèque nationale de France - Département de l'Audiovisuel
Head of Preservation Section

from the author of the post.