[Table of Contents]

Re: arsclist Who makes what CD-R

At 08:59 AM 5/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> Alas, the CD-R identifier program is no longer supported, but here is the
> link. Their current version is still there.
> http://www.gum.de/cdrid/

When I follow this link the page loads fine, but when I click on
"download CDRID" I get the response "you don't have permission
to access this server".

you are right, download is not possible. I sent an e-mail to our admin, and
he should have it fixed by tomorrow morning.
Sorry for the inconvenience!