[Table of Contents]

arsclist LP Appraisers in Dallas/Forth, Texas

         I am trying to locate any qualified and experienced LP appraisers
in Dallas or Forth Worth, Texas (or a reasonable distance near the
Dallas/Forth Worth Metroplex). Please contact me at the e-mail address
below, if interested.   Thank you very much in advance.

Dr. Judy Marley, Music Librarian
Southern Methodist University
Hamon Arts Library
Dallas, Texas