[Table of Contents]

[Fwd: arsclist "Dickson Experimental Sound Film" PremieratEdison NHS]

Could someone please unsubscribe this person...

"Donna Sereda" <djsereda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm sure the rest of the list doesn't want to get an "out of the office"
autoresponder from her for every post to the list until June 16th!

... Graham Newton

World class professional services applied to phonograph and tape
recordings for consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR processes.
--- Begin Message ---
I'm away from the office until June 17 and will reply to your message at that time.
from the author of the post.

--- End Message ---