[Table of Contents]

[ARSCLIST] Dehumidifiers

I apologize for the cross posting--this has gone out to the ARSC list and
AV Media Matters.

Our dehumidifier just croaked.  I'm looking to upgrade from our now-defunct
consumer dehumidifier that sort-of-did-what-I-needed to an industrial model
that can actually achieve the RH levels I'm after.

We're not in a position to have our HVAC system upgraded or replaced to add
integrated dehumidification, so I'm just interested in a portable model
that can deal with the following:

Approx 3200 cubic feet, with a desired RH of between 50%-40% at 60 degrees F.

I've had Ebac units recommended, in particular the Ebac CD60.  Any one out
there have advice or suggestions?

Andy Kolovos
Vermont Folklife Center
P.O. Box 442