[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ARSCLIST] SME 3012R Advice, Repair, Parts
- To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ARSCLIST] SME 3012R Advice, Repair, Parts
- From: RA Friedman <yiddishsong@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:40:53 -0800
- Comments: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Comments: To: ARSCLIST@sun8.loc.gov
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=fbnOLkj+bz9njoMoP14YIJx+aFESmX0J4Z99474OANP7jP+B7xuB5IH5F8N+Qmmz2yC1PWVgBnQOZHBJwPgXwHmM6N6b3c71w50aW9QhMni+KeTXGP9Oj7Q/m2ndfbZ0CO+PTB95cs0SCE7FGoLTVcG0MPQlQxhrfwa7NrpBtq4= ;
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
The counterweight on my SME3012R (70s vintage) keeps on rotating down causing the slide weight, that is the fine adjust, to hit the support. I'm not sure if it's the setscrew or the compliant rubber that the weight is attached to that keeps on shifting. I contacted the SME dealer in the US and had no luck. Has anyone had to do a similiar fix?
RA Friedman, Archivist
Freedman Jewish Music Archive
University Of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, Yiddish-American Digital Archive
(Not affiliated with University of Pennsylvania)
Restored 78s in Real Audio
Do you Yahoo!?
Send a seasonal email greeting and help others. Do good.