[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] Odd way to get out of a record you didn't want issued

At 11:33 PM 2008-09-28, David Lennick wrote:
I've heard of records being destroyed in shipping, in a fire at the pressing plant, in an accident during processing, but I've never heard of a record being unissued because the entire stock was destroyed during a hurricane. Edna or Hazel, I wonder?

Hi, David,

It appears that it could be Carol or Edna
Hurricane Hazel was more of a Toronto thing...
Here is a summary of all of them (scroll down for Hazel)

Wow! 1954 was a really bad year for northern hurricanes. Let's hope Kyle dosent bother our friends in the Maritimes too much!