[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ARSCLIST] Some assorted NTSC video gear available for pickup
So where are you and how do we call you?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:58 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Some assorted NTSC video gear available for pickup
I have some sundy pieces of NTSC video gear I'm planning to toss. If you
come get it within a reasonable timeframe (I understand it's the dead of
winter and I can be somewhat flexible), it's yours -- but I ask that you
take it all away and then toss whatever you don't want.
A partial list:
1. JVC studio/portable camera with power supply box. Compsite NTSC output
on camera. Big cable to power supply box included.
2. a few assorted camera cables and I think at least one power supply.
3. a video distribution amp rack. I believe each amp is 1x4 and there are
3 in the rack unit. Plus one spare unit and a service module-extender
4. several old-school patchbays that use the old screw-on connectors like
CB antennas. I think they're known as UHF connectors.
5. I think there is one or more NTSC video switchers in the pile.
6. also a Sony camera that went with their portable Beta recorder. Beta
machine not included; perhaps it has parts for other Sony cameras or can
be jerry-rigged to work on its own for surveillence or other purposes.
7. there are other items. Bring an empty box or two and we'll dig them out
at the storage locker.
I'll dumpster this stuff in a month or two if no one is interested. I do
not want to hold it very long, I'm trying to clear space.
Please ping off-list if interested.
-- Tom Fine