[Table of Contents]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [ARSCLIST] Einstürzende Neubauten

Mike Hurst wrote:

> "Collapsing" here is a participial adjective, 

Isn't this use of "collapsing" or "einstürzend(e)" what we in English call
(or at least used to call - my grammar knowledge goes back half a century)
the gerundive, i.e. the adjectival use of the gerund?

Aaron Z 

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents]