[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ARSCLIST] Early 1970's USA LP catalogs
Does anyone have copies I could borrow, or better yet digital scans of the following:
1. Angel classical LPs catalog, USA version with USA catalog numbers, circa 1970-75
2. DGG and Archiv Produktion USA catalog (ie titles in English) with USA catalog numbers, circa
3. London (Decca) USA catalog with USA catalog numbers, circa 1970-75
4. Musical Heritage Society LP catalog, cica early 70's
5. Haydn Society LP catalog, circa early 70's
6. Nonesuch Records catalog, circa early 70's.
I think anything from the early 70's timeframe for any of these will suit my purpose. I am trying to
track down information about works on a bunch of tapes that are only labelled with LP catalog
numbers. Google is very time-consuming vs. looking at a catalog and not always successful.
Anything I borrow to scan, I am happy to share PDF's with whomever wants them.
-- Tom Fine