[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: bap@lists.Stanford.EDU
- Subject: Mutual Response
- From: Richard Boyden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 17:39:21 -0400
- Message-Id: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-bap@lists.Stanford.EDU
The question has just come up: "Is there a deadline for getting in letters
of support from institutions for our LSCA grant proposal?"
What if we say that we will set a target date of Wednesday, May 8,
which is the day before the next BAPNet meeting?
That should cover us. We have a message from the State Library that
there is no action in Congress on funding, so we are still in limbo.
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe bap" to firstname.lastname@example.org