Re: Final Bookways issue

But it is elitist. Still today only 50% of people in the world have
access to the telephone. We know that there will be limited computer
availability. I prefer the low tech because it has more potential for
more people, apart from all the hazards connected to the workers in the
computer industry. I'm also worried about what virtual reality is doing
to reality.
Gillian