'panel' binding

Scott,

What you described makes me think of a binding style I have only seen
demonstrated once called a braedel binding (pronounced "bray-dell,"
spelling could be wrong).

>Richard has it right conceptually... having been in the biz for the
>last 22 years I am familiar with the terms 'quarter bound' and 'half
>bound'.

Pam

=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======^^^^^^^=======

Pamela Rups
Instructional Technology Services
2213 Sangren Hall                                 616.387.5016
Western Michigan University                      RUPS@xxxxxxxxx
Kalamazoo, MI  49008

Resolve to be sensitive to the young, compassionate with the
old, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak,
for sometime in life you will have been all of these.