Re: Nonlinear paradigms

Hello, I am in the process of writing a book-length creative work in
hypertext form. I have been largely unsuccessful in finding suitable
examples of hypertexts (electronic form please) to use as references or
source material. It seems like the readers of this list are quite
familiar with not only the principles of hypertext (which everyone seems
to have an opinion on) but actual hypertexts, which I had come to think
were very rare. (Please note that I am not interested in things like the
Talmud, which may display principles of hypertext; I am interested in
things which were written self-consciously as such, preferably by a
single author.) Please point me toward some hypertexts.

-Gregor Delisle