Re: COUNTER: The University of Iowa Book Arts Newsletter

Charles Alexander asked about contemporary, ongoing journals and
newsletters covering the book arts and artists books. I don't know of any
dealing strictly with artists books, but the quarterly newsletter of the
Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (CBBAG), now in its 13th year,
attempts to cover the book arts scene internationally, as much as that's
possible. It is not as in-depth as Bookways, nor as stunning looking as
Letter Arts Review, but we believe (and apparently so do many others) that
it is informative, helpful, and well-rounded.

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
**CBBAG now on the Web**