Re: Panel binding, terminology, etc.

Scott, that is the classic German gebrochener Ruecken which I described.
Charles Mohr also did a better than job than I of describing the more modern
varient which seems close to what you're looking for.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx