Re: Politikal Korrektness rears its appearance-challenged head

At 09:56 PM 11/6/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Jon Pastor says, ' CD's...less than a buck to produce".
>I say: The support technologies cost millions, i.e. the equipment to produce
>them and play them; that much or more, considering all the volatile &
>unstable economies created to support what is basically a greed-driven
>obsession/addiction.
>
>cheers,
>Reverend Ludd

Actually, the recording apparatus is getting cheaper all the time, too; and
an individual home CD recorder is getting down now to about the $500 range.
And I suppose the printing press was part of a volatile & unstable economy
once created to support what was basically a greed-driven obsession/addiction.
        Jerry Blaz/The BOOKie Joint
        7246 Reseda Blvd.
        Reseda, CA 91335
        (818)345-2983/(818)343-1055
        ffdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a good book.
                Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.
                                G. Marx