Mailboxes

Just a quick note to all of you. There have been a few subscribers who have
let their mailboxes overflow, which means I get alot of bounce and error
messages. If you are going on vacation or something, please set you mail
option to nomail.

send the message to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The message should read: set book_arts-l mail nomail (or postpone)

When you return send another message to the same address which says:

Set book_arts-l mail repro

That's all their is. This list is archived, so even if you missed some
postings you can check them out on the web at http://palimpsest.stanford.edu
under Book_Arts-L or through my page under Book Arts Links, book_arts-L. The
instructions for setting options are there as well.

Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx