Web Site

Top of a beautiful snowy Sunday from your sysop in Syrcuse. I just wanted to
share with you that I have changed "our" gallery spave and that it now
includes 2 bindings by Scott Kellar of Chicago as well as links to some
other selected book artists. Check them out if you can. The server here has
been terribly screwy... Long story I'm sure.

On a seperate note. I would like to echo the sentiments voiced earlier.
Let's please keep things civil here. Disagreement is great, I encourage it
even, but let's not flame each other to dramatically. For those of in favor
of an air of PC here, please, spare me. I prefer (at times) brutal honesty.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen                                 <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                           <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library        <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University             <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244           <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx