Re: NYC -- Artistbook Int'l

The Int'l book fair at the Waldorf was well worth the trip -- especially
to see Johann Deumen's room, Book Works, and Imschoot, and of course
Printed Matter (with books nicely arranged in a bed...). There were also
the usual LARGE works in other spaces and tucked in here and there some
truly imaginative treasures -- we spent a day and went away inspired by
works we hadn't seen before and by meeting people we knew by name but not
in person -- sorry this didn't get posted on Sat., but here it is still
early enough Sunday that people could possibly still make it.

Johanna D.