Re: Fwd: New books about books

Let me second the recommendation of *Cover to Cover* by LaPlantz.  I got
it (in paperback) through Quality Paperbacks, and it's wonderful.  I'm
still something of a beginner; although I have a number of the standard
works, I find them uninviting and sometimes intimidating (like the one all
printed in very light grey gothic type, so I can't read it, although it IS
pretty....$:-(

But this book I am already using for help with structure ideas, and the
photos of other people's work, including her models, are inspiring.
WIthin an hour of beginning to browse I was making maquettes.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.svsu.edu/~kerman
     \/