Re: glue sticks

You may have to order it from one of the preservation/conservation vendors.
As far as I know there's only one, and that's Scotch 415 Tape commonly
used for polyester film encapsulation.   It does come in 1/4" and 1/2"
widths.

>where in the boston area could i get archival double sided tapes? i looked all
>over for them in this area just a month ago. what is the brand name? thanks for
>your help on this one. Karen Klein
>kklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael McColgin                               Phone: (602) 542- 4159
Preservation Officer                            Fax: (602) 542- 4402
Arizona State Archives                      Email: mimccol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1700 West Washington                      Smoke Signal: 0 oo 000 o0o0
Phoenix, AZ  85007

                   Conservators make it last longer.