Re: Sources for archival quality paper

>What about Weyerhauser "First Choice"?  I haven't tested mine for acidity,
>but it seems to be a very high quality paper, more opaque and smooth than
>most xerox paper.

When I want really high quality I use Hammermill LaserPrint. If I want to
use a high quality paper through the laser printer or xerox and then either
paste up with it or paste on it for making camera-ready pieces, I use Hammer
Laser Plus. But I do not know how they rate as acid free or not. I do think
them comparable to Weyerhauser "First Choice."

charles

Charles Alexander
Chax Press
P.O. Box 19178