New subscriber information

Due to the influx of new subscribers, I've decided to send out this general
message yet again.

For those interested, the Book_Arts-L archives are located on the web at
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu. This is the home of CoOL (Conservation
Online). We are located under "mailing lists" about halfway down Walter's
list of offerings. Here you will find these instructions on permanent
display, the list archives as well as 2 links to my homepage which has links
(constantly updated) to other bookish sites and the list of subscribers.
There is also a gallery space, which STILL only has images of my bindings on
it. Hint, hint...

New links from my Bookish Links are CBBAG, Canadian Bookbinders and Book
Artists Guild, The American Paper Museum, a how to on making your own paper,
and resources for printers. Check them out if you can. The CBBAG links page
at the end has some tremendous links. To directly get to my page point your
browser at http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/

Peter

About Book_Arts-L

Book_Arts-L is a mailing list based at Syracuse University, and managed by
Peter Verheyen who founded it in July of 1985. It currently claims ca 473
subscribers worldwide. While a good number are practicing bookbinders and
book-artists, there are also marblers, papermakers, printers, collectors,
curators in libraries, and people just interested in our wide and varied field.

The list remains unmoderated and all members are free to post anything they
feel might be of interest to others. This has included everything from
discussions such as what is a book, to technical Q&A, to offerings of
services and supplies by vendors. If you are interested in subscribing to
Book_Arts-L send a message to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The message should
read:

                      subscribe Book_Arts-L Your Name

You will then receive a message telling you how to change you subscription
options.

To receive a copy of your postings send the message: set Book_Arts-L mail
repro. By default you DO NOT receive copies of your postings.

To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message:
set Book_Arts-L nomail

To receive your postings again later, send the message:
set Book_Arts-L mail repro

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small
ones, send the message:
set Book_Arts-L mail digest

To unsubscribe send the message:
unsub Book_Arts-L