Re: References sought

> Just read my Bookways 15-16.

Still waiting for mine... :-(

> Can someone let me have a reference for
> Adrian Wilson's "Design of Books" - in particular is it in a limited
> edition?

If it's the book I'm thinking of, it's been reprinted recently (within the
past couple of years) by a press in California; I don't have it here today,
but a good bookstore with a copy of US _Books in Print_ should be able to get
you the information. I bought it at a Borders store outside Philadelphia, but
I don't expect that Borders has branches in the UK...

My copy is a large-format paperback. I don't know whether it's available in
any other form.