Re: References sought

According to Martyn Ould:

> Can someone let me have a reference for
> Adrian Wilson's "Design of Books" - in particular is it in a limited
> edition?

My copy was published in 1993 by Chronicle Books.  Like Jon Proctor's,
it's a large format paperback; I think that's the only way it comes.  And
I have a sense that it wasn't a terribly large print run; I got mine at
the National Gallery of Art in DC & I've only come across it in one other
place.  But here are the publisher's addresses, if you'd like to order one:

US:     Chronicle Books
        275 Fifth Street
        San Francisco, CA  94103

Canada: Raincoast Books (distributor)