Eleventh Annual Book Arts Fair

Eleventh Annual Book Arts Fair:
Sunday December 11, 1995
10:00 am to 5:00 pm

Ontario College of Art
100 McCaul Street
Toronto, Ontario

Handmade Artists' Books and Folios for sale
Demonstrations in Printmaking, Hand Bookbinding and more

For information: Contact O.C.A. Printmaking at (416) 977-6000 ext 268.

I thought the list might be interested in this event. I have attended
this event  for the many years and found it interesting and a valuable
opportunity to see and purchase the work of many Canadian Book Artists.