Need book from U.K.

Thanks for the help locating an address for Paul Johnson.  I have one other
U.K. related request.  I am trying to locate a copy of:

"BE A PAPER ENGINEER: Numeracy Through Problem Solving" by Malcom Swan,
Barbara Binns & John Gillespie (1992).  Shell Centre & Joint Matriculation
Board, Shell Centre for Mathematical Education, University of Nottingham.

It is my understanding that this book is not available in the U.S.  Does
anyone have a source for getting technical books from the U.K?

Thanks, Ed (Hutchins)