Subscriber Information

Once again, I've decided, for various reasons to send out this message about
the list and how to change your options. The Book_Arts-L archives are
located at http://palimpsest.stanford.edu. This is the home of CoOL
(Conservation Online). We are located under "mailing lists" about halfway
down Walter's list of offerings. Here you will find these instructions on
permanent display, the list archives as well as 2 links to my homepage. My
homepage (http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey) is the home of the "gallery" and
"book arts links," both of which are constantly being updated. Among the
"book arts links" are many of the book arts programs at universities, the
major book arts organizations, personal homepages and much more. The Gallery
has images of my bindings, Scott Kellar's as well as links to other
subscriber's homepages which have images. I have also included some other
links which I felt might be of interest.

Welcome new subscribers and enjoy.

Peter

About Book_Arts-L

Book_Arts-L is a mailing list based at Syracuse University, and managed by
Peter Verheyen who founded it in July of 1985. It currently claims ca 473
subscribers worldwide. While a good number are practicing bookbinders and
book-artists, there are also marblers, papermakers, printers, collectors,
curators in libraries, and people just interested in our wide and varied field.

The list remains unmoderated and all members are free to post anything they
feel might be of interest to others. This has included everything from
discussions such as what is a book, to technical Q&A, to offerings of
services and supplies by vendors. After you have subscribed, you will
receive a message telling you how to change you subscription options.

To receive a copy of your postings send the message: set Book_Arts-L mail
repro. By default you DO NOT receive copies of your postings.
To postpone your mail, for vacation, send the message: set Book_Arts-L    nomail

To receive your postings again later, send the message: set Book_Arts-L mail
repro

To receive a larger message every day or so, instead of many small
ones, send the message: set Book_Arts-L mail digest

These messages should all be sent to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter D. Verheyen                                 <wk> 315.443.9937
Conservation Librarian                           <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library        <email> pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse University             <www> http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/
Syracuse, NY 13244           <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx