(Fwd) Re: Paul Johnson, Senior Lecturer in Art Education

From:          J.Brooks@xxxxxxxxx
Date:          Mon, 27 Nov 1995 09:11:08 GMT
To:            David.Hallam@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Re: (no subject)

Hi,

> Do you have a web address listing?

Nope, working on it but.......

> I'm looking for  Paul Johnson, Senior Lecturer in Art Education
> at The Manchester Metropolitan University and Director of The Book Art
> Project.

Best matches I can come up with are (but I don't actually know WHO they
are - if you see what I mean)

R.J.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
F.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
A.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
L.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
R.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
H.Johnson@xxxxxxxxx
B.Johnston@xxxxxxxxx

              Cheers, John

J.Brooks, Information Systems Unit, Manchester Metropolitan University,
Chester Street, Manchester M1 5GD, England
Tel: (+44) 161 247 6090   Fax: (+44) 161 247 6359  Mail: J.Brooks@xxxxxxxxx

David Hallam
Sulphonates Project
Australian National University