Re: Bibliography of bookbinding

Like Peter V., I also collect books about books, specifically bookbinding
manuals in English (with a few exceptions) and have about 300 titles in my
personal collection. Unfortunately the list was begun in my word processor
years ago and has never been properly cataloged, which brings me to a
question: can anyone recommend a good and relatively inexpensive program for
cataloging this collection?  In its present form it is not very helpful for
compiling a bibliography...

Also, I should mention that Mr. Ken Grabowski, librarian at the Field Museum
in Chicago, has been working on a bibliography of bookbinding for quite some
time now, and I think it is fairly close to completion and publication now.

Karen Crisalli