Open House

Since I am a new subscriber, I may have missed this if already posted.

The Center for Book Arts located at 626 Broadway, New York, New York (5th
floor)
is holding its annual open house and holiday sale Saturday December 9 from 11
am
to 6pm with  raffle prizes, refreshments and demonstrations throughout the
day.  Among
the items for sale will be photo albums, greeting cards, handmade papers,
diaries, date
books, handbound and handprinted books.

For more info you can call the center at (212) 460-9768.

They are on-line so many of you may already know of this event...it's
terrific.

The Manhattan Graphics Center, 3 1/2 blocks south of the book center is also
holding
its open house that day also. (476 B'way).

Linda E