Book cloth

Hi everyone,
  I'm looking for a rough nubby weave book cloth - hopefully paperbacked,
black, gray or tweed of those two. The most textured cloth I've found so
far is from Permalin, but it had brown undertones, and next is the
Canapetta from Bookmakers. Does anyone know of any other sources??

  I'd also appreciate any advice on backing your own cloth - just in case
I can't find a commercial cloth suitable for this binding. Does anyone
have experience with linen or silk and preparing them for binding cloth?

Thanks in advance.  Maureen Carey