Re: Book cloth

Maureen,
This may sound wierd, but there is some sort of product that
seamstresses and people who sew use, to attach fabric appliques
to other pieces of fabric. It's some sort of sheet of something
that you put between the two pieces, then use a low temp. Iron.
I've never tried the product in any capacity, but I don't see
why it couldn't work...It also would be cheaper and easier to
find then a product specifically tailored to the book arts.......
I like to improvise wherever possible...
Mike