BOOK CLOTH

MAUREEN:
At PBI in North Carolina this summer Clair Van Vliet told us about a product
similar to stitch witchery called "Bostick" that she uses to attach collage
elements in editions. I have not tried it because I cannot find it here on
west coast but it may be available where you are.  Stitch witchery works very
well with the lightweight fabrics and those with metallic threads.  I use
Kozo paper on the back with good luck.  Kathy Crump
paprmkr@xxxxxxx