Join for our chat

I'm sending this out again to remind all of you that we will be having
another "internet chat" tomorrow. Please join us. The chat is at 1200 hrs
EST, 1700hrs GMT. Login instructions are available from the "Book Arts
Links" sections of "our" homepage, at: http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey

I would urge all those interested in coming to try to logon to the "MOO"
once or twice before hand and just mingle with others who might be on. You
do not need to go to the Artsofthebook room to do that. This will help make
it easier for you to communicate on Saturday.

This "chat" is accessible to all, including subscribers using AOL,
Compuserve, or one of the other service providers. You will need to find out
how to telnet to the "MOO" from your provider.

Hope to see you there, Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx