Re: Virtual Mentoring

As someone who is *very* new to books arts and paper crafts (and this list),
I would welcome the opportunity to participate in any kind of virtual
educational experience.  While the list does provide a wealth of information,
a more "structured" platform may be worthwhile.  In that way, we could
discuss one or two topics exclusively, making for a richer and more immediate
experience than we could have on the list (IMO).

Thanks for the great list and the extraordinary Web page.

Warm wishes to all for a happy and healthy New Year.

Nancy Ford Demeter
nfdemeter@xxxxxxx