FOR GBW CHAPTER HEADS and other HONCHOS

Since I don't have all of your emails, those of you that have it, I've
posted this to the list. As I mentioned I'm in the process of overhauling
the GBW pages on CoOL. If any of you have information on your chapter that
you want the world to know about, an intro. shall we call it, could you
please email it to me. Solveig, since you work with Susan, could you have
her email me something about the Supply directory, what it is etc... that
would be great.

Pam, could you write up something brief about the library. I also realized
that you're not on the list. When you get it online, we can link to it from
here then it will be available to a wider audience, even if non members
can't borrow. An added incentive.

If you could get these things to me in the next week that would be
wonderful. I start classes on Saturday and then life gets tough again...

Cheers, Peter
Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx