Re: Ridding books of fish odor (fwd)

Suggestion for fish odor:  This is for book/paper.  I don't know about
video tape.
First, fresh air.  Stand book in window, outside, or under a fan to
disipate the odor.
Second, try baking soda.  It works to absorb odors in a
refrigerator/freezer.  It is basic, so limited danger to book.  I would
try sprinkling the soda between the pages, but do NOT  squeeze the book
shut or it could put too much pressure on the spine.

Good luck!

Jane Brown