Re: LOC Box Book

Robert

The publication you refer to was Boxes For The Protection of Rare Books
Their Design and Construction. Originally published and now out of print
by the LOC it was I believe re-issued by a private press. I have seen it
advertised, I believe by Oak Knoll. If someone else doesn't post that
information I'll see if I can dig it up.

jack sinclair