Re: LOC Box Book

> An old printmaking instructor had a copy of a book which I believe
> is put out by the Library of Congress which is a series of designs and
> instructions for making various kinds of boxes and portfolios.  Does
>anyone know the name of the book and how to obtain a copy?
>
>Bob Sumner
>ernesth@xxxxxxxx

I don't have any idea if this is what you are looking for but I have a book
called" the Packaging Designer's Book of Patterns".  It is by Laszlo
Rothand George L. Wybenga. I picked it up a couple of years ago in the
graphic design section of a local bookstore- basically it is a huge
paperback (8&1/2 x 11", 500 pgs), that is filled with patterns for all
kinds of boxes. Pretty wacky stuff.

Tammy