Book Arts in Paris?

I'm will be visiting Paris, France in February and would like to know if
any members of the list have any suggestions of places to visit if one is
interested in book arts. Museums?.. Libraries with exhibits open to the
 public?...Shops for supplies and papers?

Since this is my first posting let me introduce myself. My name is
 living and working in
Providence, RI. I am currently the Senior Conservation Technician for the
Brandeis University Libraries. My original background was in illustration
and design.

I would greatly appreciate any insider's info on a "bookbinder's tour of
Paris".

Thanks in advance.

Christine McCarthy
Brandeis University Libraries