Re: Binding in Boston

Yehuda

I attended NBSS from 1987-89.  At that time the program was set up so an
individual could just take the first year and recieve a certificate.  The
first year focused on basic binding, stamping and conservation techniques.
 I'm not sure if it still works that way or if things have changed over the
years.

If you'd like more information from a personal viewpoint contact me at:

vickill@xxxxxxx
or
Vicki Lee
265 Monument Ct.