Book Arts group in Lawrence, Kansas

If you do get some replies to your post  for info about a book arts display
or gathering in St. Louis in the Spring please let me know. In the meantime
please peek at our book arts home page and know that we will gladly post
images on our Gallery page and/or list books, essays and articles you find
worthy in our READ  section if you forward them. Best wishes and be well.
BC

Byron Clercx,
Department of Art
University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83843