John Neal On Line

Greetings to all on the Book Arts List. John Neal, Bookseller is now on line
and also a part of this listserve. We carry a variety of books and supplies
on calligraphy, bookbinding & related book arts. If you are not familiar with
us please contact me so that I may send you a complete catalog.
BTW, we have today received Keith Smith's Non-Adhesive Binding Vol 3: Exposed
Spine Sewings, so if you have ordered a copy from us please know it is now on
it's way to you. And, if you would like to order a copy or a catalog, you may
contact me via:
E-Mail:     QSQK50A@xxxxxxxxxxx or JNEALBOOKS@xxxxxxx
Toll Free:  1-800-369-9598
Phone:     1-910-272-7604