Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

Does anyone have a supplier for metal mechanisms such as those found
in ring bindings and photo albums? This is something that I have
never come across in any of the catalogs I have recieved from
different venders, yet I see handmade books with them quite
frequently. Also I am interested in purchasing on fine paper,
various types of inserts for journals and layouts for address books
and datebooks on unbound sheets.

I am not interested in mass produced items. The more unique the
better, as I am interested in quality not quantity. I look forward
to hearing from anyone interested, including those from "across the
water".
Regards

Terry Rowley
Brendan Thomas Books