Re: Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

.
>  You could probably find the title at a University library. If you can't
> and still need the information let me know and I'll xerox pages for you.
>
> Maureen Carey

Just an FYI--A lot of public libraries also own the Thomas Register and
might be more accessible for some of the members.

Sabra Brown Steinsiek                   University of New Mexico
Wordesmythe Storytelling                School of Law Library
steinsiek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                 1117 Stanford NE
sabra@xxxxxxx                           Albuquerque, NM 87108