Re: Hardware and printed inserts for handmade books.

Coincidentally, I just researched the very topic of where to obtain the
"hardware" for looseleaf bindings.  The results are at home, where I'm
not, so I'll bring them in over the weekend or on Monday.

My next problem is going to be how to attach them!

Lavinia Adler